Sunday, September 14, 2014

My week in photos: Sep 1 - 7


My week in photos: Sep 1 - 7
Jam-packed week! It started with Keian picking a drumstick during his 抓周。During the week, we got B's tux shirts ready and had our first fitting! I'm in love with my gowns... but I shall keep them a secret till my pre-wedding shoot! STGCC on Saturday was loads of fun. Then we ended the week by celebrating Mummy's 54th birthday in advance. Much love all around.


Yes, you are one, you gleeful baby.

  The only thing he has his eyes on..


 Kadian joins the fun!


 Upper Thomson again after work. This is B trying to show me that my waist is OK. Looks a little obscene with me lifting up my cardigan. Lol.

 Oh yea we are here for our MTM shirts!

 My handsome groom-to-be!

 Our tailor recommended Esarn Thai Food for dinner.

It's okay. A healthy thai meal.

 My lunch on Tuesday. I can eat this every day. (Oooh chili padi!)

 Took the little one out with Mummy for dinner and smoothie in the evening.

 Slowly manipulating Mummy to claim ownership over the smoothie.

"Ah Ma, this is mine! You drink AnAn's water!"

He's good.



A house is made of walls and beams, a home is made of love and dreams. 



Yogi bears waiting for class to start.

Trying out a new stall at DTE.


Then it's back to comfort food. 

Took a night spin.

On Thursday, I had my favourite kind of breakfast. 


B was busy, so I went for an evening run after work and that about sums up the day. I love me-time.

Friday arrived quietly. Funny how the week has already past us by so quickly in retrospective. Anyway, we had our first fitting that evening, so I packed my bridal shoes into this handy luggage and got myself a cute little porter.


BBQ @ NSRCC after fitting. Grilled steak and chicken wings are the best.

 Smiles on Saturday.

 I love how he's always looking so lost. Like, what's up world? I'm just a little baby in my own world. Doing things at my own pace.

 We decided to take public transport to MBS for STGCC on Sunday. Caught a glimpse of Eastpoint. Finally, some visible progress!

 Lunch was a simple affair.

 Kopi-ping please.

 After Grasso, we realized that there's a RSAF roadshow nearby! Took a quick tour.



 
Satisfied my curiosity. We slowly made our way to MBS.

Groot greeted us. Hello STGCC 2014!

We got there in time for Troy Chin's signing! I had no idea B was rushing for this while I was on our RSAF detour. Hehe.

I got these as B's birthday presents! Pretty cool, huh. I'm his kidslogic person. :)

The entire hall was filled with figurines, toys, comic books and people. It's basically a giant geek-out party.  (Oh hey, JGL.)



B also got Liquid City. Here's Sonny Liew signing it.

Hey there, buddy.

 I love Groot and Rocket!

Very pretty figurine of Dark Phoenix.

 Here's him looking very pleased with the loot.

 Then I spotted David Mack and we rushed over. This original costs SGD4000. We passed..

 and debated between 2 prints for the longest time, but ultimately decided to get them both! Also got them signed by David Mack. They're going up on our house walls.

 bibigo seemed like a good choice after a day of action.




B GOT ME A GLOWING UNICORN. ISN'T IT PRETTY. I named it Paddle Pop, after the ice cream!

He opened up his other present from me.

 Said goodbye to this blurry face before rushing off for my facial appointment on Sunday morning.

Found ourselves gravitating towards the YTF stall before B's haircut appointment.

 Shopped at our favorite shop in Ion.

Love this sofa. Not a big fan of the price tag though.

B suggested we rest our feet at Maison Kayser before heading home.

Before long, it was almost time to get ready for Mummy's advance birthday dinner!

But first, let me take a selfie with my glowing unicorn.

 Le fam fam.

Papa and Mummy looking pleased.



Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment